50 Things I Miss About The Best Place On Villanova's Campus: The Quad

The list says it all.

363
Kaitlyn Stivers

Everyone knows that The Quad is the best place on Villanova's campus. In fact, it's an irrefutable statement. Unfortunately, time in our favorite place was cut short. Although we had to leave early, we can't discount the amazing times we did have. What better way to honor the many 'quad bools' than a reflection on some of my favorite memories in my favorite place. So, without further ado, I am honored to present a comprehensive list documenting some of my favorite memories, and what makes The Quad so special.

1. Quad bools. Duh. 

2. Sully 007!!

3. Waking up to the sweet sound of an aggressive lawn mower....in December. 

4. Waking up to the garbage truck at ungodly hours of the morning 

5. The Schmourts

6. Taco Tuesday in the Pit

7. Having my shower caddy punted down the ground floor hallway 

8. Living with my best friend

9. Falling down the Bartley stairs. Yup.

10. Date functions

11. No toilet paper in the 3rd stall on Sully ground floor 

12. My little

13. Studying in the Sully lounge 

14. The Exchange

15. Attempting to relive my 7th grade basketball glory days 

16. Cova burrito bowls

17. A freezer fully stocked with Ben & Jerry's pints (Shoutout my Tonight Dough people!!)

18. Bringing my speaker to the shower and shamelessly singing 'Dancing Queen'

19. Themed nights 

20. Wells Fargo tailgates

21. Late night (mozz sticks and mac & cheese to be precise) 

22. Bachelor Mondays 

23. Chairs thrown down the stairs at 3 a.m.

24. The sin-a-muffins from Holy Grounds 

25. Talking to people in class and not through a screen 

26. An endless supply of chips and salsa courtesy of Conn Convenience (aka Carket)

27. Basketball games in the Finn 

28. Mario Kart 

29. Walks to Starbucks

30. Pictures in Driscoll

31. Sitting in a CampCo booth 

32. The 3 roll special from Vic's

33. My Kardashian: 'America's Royal Family' flag

34. Dancing with my friends 

35. 10 honey BBQ wings on the bone from CampCo

36. Movie nights 

37. Wearing everyone's clothes but my own

38. Xolos, obviously!

39. My roommate's Crocs 

40. Being scared to get anything from under my bed

41. Zilly Fries 

42. Late night Manilla's 

43. Sunsets

44. Pedialyte Pops (If you haven't already tried them, these are a staple!!) 

45. Going to chapter with my sisters <3

46. "Be safe and have fun!!....But... mostly have fun!!" 

47. Laughing so hard it's a better workout than Chloe Ting 

48. Running across the intersection with 1 second left...yes, I'm THAT girl 

49. Singing my favorite songs, and no one caring about my brutal pitch 

50. Most of all...I miss being in my favorite place, making friends and making memories, surrounded by the best people. 

Needless to say, bury me in the quad.