5 YouTube Channels You've Most Likely Never Watched, And That You're Missing Out On

Hi, I'm someone with too much time on their hands and this is 5 YouTubers who are totally worth your time

41

The title speaks for itself, so let's get into it!

1. Ludwig

Instagram

Ludwig is one of a kind entertainer, but he mostly resides on Twitch, a streaming platform for people to play games or hang out. What makes him special is that he doesn't stick to just one thing for too long. One day he could be playing Super Mario 64 for a new Personal Best in speedrunning, and next week he's participating in a chess tournament. I know it makes no sense, but that's why people gravitate to Ludwig so much. Apart from his variety, he's a hell of a commentator, getting you interested in literally the smallest most unimportant things. Definitely worth a sub.

2. Binging With Babish

Instagram

Binging with Babish is one of my guilty pleasures, whenever I'm in bed I hop on his channel and pretend I'm going to make something that he does effortlessly. Babish is mostly a food channel, recreating foods from popular shows, games, and movies. Apart from this he also makes videos teaching the basics of cooking for someone like me who has no experience whatsoever. What makes Babish special is that he's human, and by that I mean he doesn't pretend like he's better than anyone, the man just loves to cook and gets popular doing it.

3. Mumbo Jumbo

Instagram

Here's my wildcard pick, a Minecraft YouTuber who specializes in Redstone, the engineering portion of Minecraft that no one really understands. What makes Mumbo special in my eyes is his Hermitcraft series. Mumbo, along with 20 or so other Minecraft YouTubers participates in one world, building massive projects and interacting with each other to form these stories that wouldn't exist elsewhere. You could watch any of the other players in Hermitcraft but Mumbo jumps out to me as a crowd favorite, mostly because of his Redstone knowledge and his creativity.

4. Drew Gooden

Instagram

An ex-Viner and now Youtuber, Drew Gooden is probably one of the funniest personalities on Youtube at the moment. Drew specializes in commentary over any subject while making an insane amount of jokes throughout. Drew doesn' really stick to one thing for too long, which always makes whatever he's going to put out interesting. One moment he's talking out the Team 10 concert with Jake Paul, then playing the Camp Rock DVD game with his wife in the next video. It's insane, ridiculous, absurd, and I love every second of it

5. NakeyJakey

Instagram

Anyone can do what NakeyJakey does, but no one can match the personality and effort shown in his videos. Originally Jakey only did video game-related videos, like the importance of Music and Save points in video games, but he's branched off into other topics as well. Anything from dating websites to the scholastic book fair, my boy Jakey's got you covered. He somehow catches my attention every single time he posts a video with him on his stupid bouncy ball and I love it. He's an incredible content creator and I highly suggest you check him out

YouTube has a lot of popular creators, but these five you definitely need to check out now.