Everyone has these “New Year new me” type of resolutions, all that matters is if we actually act upon these dreams. Here are some resolutions I have for 2018, I know I may not act upon all of them but they are what I wish to accomplish even if it means I may not complete them this year.
- Get a job: I work at my dad’s office but I want a job related to my major more so I can gain more experience.
- Get better grades: I am doing fine in school in fact this is something everyone wants, to do better. I did better this semester compare to last all I want is to continue to get better at what I am doing.
- Learn to let go of things: everyone has some sort of grudge they want to let go of, that is one of my goals. Now that 2017 is almost over it is time to leave certain grudges behind in order for a better future.
- Lose weight: this is such a clique and I may not get to this right away but I know this is something I will do when I am ready for that commitment. I am lucky that I have color guard though, having this as exercise makes me feel better.
- Work on my ‘45’ tosses: in color guard this is a type of toss. I am okay with tosses regularly but ‘45’ tosses are pretty difficult because it needs to be on a 45 degree angle and I am working on this so it can be perfect in time for competitions.