5 Of The Best White Sneakers For Spring

5 Of The Best White Sneakers For Spring

White Sneakers
271

There’s no better feeling than lacing up a pair of pristinely white kicks for the first time and with spring finally in the air, investing in a new pair of white sneakers is a must. They work with literally everything in your closet: bright colors, neutral tones, jeans, trousers - just think of the white sneaker as a foundation from which you can build any outfit. And with so many to choose from, it's impossible not to find the right shoe for you. From minimalist to retro to high fashion, here are our 5 best white sneakers to get now and wear all spring.

1. Van Old Skool

Because California skater style is always a good move, and no shoe represents that vibe better than a pair of Old Skools.

2. Veja Wata

If you’re not yet familiar with Veja sneakers you should be. This French brand is one of the most ethical, sustainable and transparent brands on the market today and best of all, without compromising on aesthetic.

3. Reebok Classics

Smart suit trousers and joggers work with these. Mark our words: Reeboks are going to be big in 2018, thanks to the upcoming Victoria Beckham collab and the fact the spring/summer runways are championing thicker soles.

4. Superga X Alex Chung

Having been a brand ambassador for Superga since 2011, Chung has injected her signature British style into the minimalist Italian brand by creating her very own exclusive capsule collection. The all-white high-tops are our favorites, pairing just as well with dresses as they do with jeans and T-shirts.

5. Saint Laurent Court Classic

White leather court shoes will never go out of style, and these minimal sneakers from Saint Laurent are a perfect way to set yourself apart from the ever-growing Stan Smith crowd.