5 Ways to Survive Valentine's Day if your Single

The universal least favorite holiday

3

With Valentine's Day around the corner, a majority feel anxious over excited considering the fact that most of us are single. Well, Valentine's Day does not have to be all about hearts and love, it can be all about you! Here are 5 things you can do on Valentine's Day if you're single.

Invite all your girlfriends over and watch a scary movie

Nothing is better than being with your best friends, especially when your all in the same boat with your lack of a date on this "special" day. A scary movie just makes it all the better, keeping your mind off hugs and kisses and more on demons and ghosts.

Cook yourself dinner

Obviously, you don't want to go out to eat by yourself when everyone is head over heels in love around you. Look on Pinterest and find an extravagant and fun dinner idea and get to cooking. You can play some fun music and dance to the beat of the vegetable chopping.

Go shopping

Nothing is better than retail therapy! Shop 'til you drop, and I promise you that your lack of a valentine will not cross your mind at all. Buy the shoes and don't forget those sassy earrings.

Don't forget the SALE candy

After you have survived this awful holiday, indulge in chocolate hearts on top of chocolate hearts. Hit up Walmart and go crazy, you deserve it!

Go to a fun workout class

While working out isn't the most fun thing in the world, going to a Zumba class or kickboxing will get you hyped up and take out that frustration on your demise against Valentine's Day. Get some friends to go with you and get some laughs out of it too!

Even though Valentine's Day is literally every negative adjective in the book, it is only a 24-hour holiday, which means a full 24 hours of having the most fun ever. Do one (or all) of these things and you won't even think twice about the fact that your single!!