5 tips to awaken your creative energy

5 tips to awaken your creative energy

Would anyone doubt that creativity is a fundamental factor for the success of a business?

22
5 tips to awaken your creative energy

.

We need it to add value to our products or patent services, think of new strategies, gain market competition, or imagine how to get the capital we need. The new ideas are the oxygen that the company needs to grow, but they don't always arrive on time.

We have bad news: if you sit down to wait for inspiration to come, you will not achieve anything. Much less if you do it in front of the TV or spend hours on social networks. Being creative is a skill like invention ideas that can be promoted with space, time, and some habits. According to experts, these are the most important:

1. Clean your mind

Hyperactivity, anxiety, and stress limit our ability to generate ideas. To give our thoughts a rest (especially the negatives) and activate the most creative side of the brain (the right one), there is nothing more effective than meditating. Start with five minutes a day, and gradually increase the time of your sessions.

2. Get in touch with nature

Enclosed spaces, technology and daily life in cities disconnect us from our emotions and bodily sensations. When you feel overwhelmed and limited by your logical thoughts, simply go for a walk in a park or any green space and enjoy what happens around you. If possible, do it alone, to focus on the experiences of the moment and forget everything you have to solve when you return to the office.

3. Listen to music

A favorite song can have an immediate impact on our mood. It is proven that certain melodies, such as classical music, can relax and stimulate the right side of our brain. When you are working on a new project, do it with background music, which obviously does not distract your attention. This is the best way to awaking your creative energy by music.

4. Let the artist inside you out

Do some creative activity that has fun, motivates and connects with your interior. It can be playing an instrument, taking a dance class or participating in a writing workshop. The important thing is to experience new things, get out of your comfort zone and free your mind, so enjoy the process and don't be too demanding of yourself about the results. Give space to these moments in your agenda as if it were the most important event of the week.

5. Travels

We don't always have time or we have the budget, but between changing the furniture in your room or visiting another country or a nearby city, choose the latter option. Knowing spectacular landscapes, new cultures and especially people with another way of seeing life is the best way to cut with routine and an inexhaustible source of creativity. It is also a good way to recover the energy and motivation we need when we feel stuck and overwhelmed by the responsibilities of the business.