5 Things To Do On Vacay

5 Things To Do On Vacay

Because sometimes you need a reminder to just RELAX.

14
5 Things To Do On Vacay
www.tripadvisor.com

Summer has finally come around again and that's when everyone takes their annual vacations. Some feel like they need to always be on the go during vacation and then others want to just take it easy. Here are five things that you should do on your vacation.

1. Site See

Drive around and look at everything; the trees, the stores, the monuments, the old lady dressed like a hillbilly for a dinner theatre. Check everything out. Who knows, there might be something you see that you want to do or buy.

2. Don't Rush

Don't hurry up getting ready or yell at your older brother because he is taking too long in the bathroom. If you are rushing your entire trip, you wont enjoy anything. There is no set times or alarm clocks on vacation.

3. Eat that Last Doughnut

Vacation, the only time you can stuff your face with endless amounts of junk food and no one will judge you for it (if they do it's OK... you don't care because you're on vacation). So stop at Krispy Kreme when that "Hot Now" sign is on. And eat the last one of the two dozen your family bought because you can... and you want to... and you should.

4. Make Compromises

Not everyone is going to agree on how your vacation time should be spent but fear not, it's still far better than going to work for the week. So make compromises... if you want to go on the beach but the rest of your family wants to go play miniature golf, go play golf (and win). Yes it is your vacation but it is also everyone else's so you need to let a few wants go for the happiness of the entire group. I promise you they will take note and do something you want to do later on in the week.

5. Have FUN

Whether it be sitting in the hotel room relaxing, hanging out on the beach or walking in and out of stores, enjoy yourself. You have earned this time off and you should spend it however you choose. After all, it IS vacation.