5 Things To Buy The Book Lover In Your Life That Will Make Them Love You ALMOST As Much As They Love Books

The best gifts to get that book lover in your life.

6088

Two of my favorite things in life are reading and books. Obviously, they go hand-in-hand. In my life, I've realized that there is nothing better than learning about the current world or getting fully immersed in another world. Reading can inspire, teach, and entertain you.

For me, the feeling of opening a book and smelling that fresh book smell can't compete with anything else.

I just love getting all cozied up and sinking into a good book. Recently, I've found my passion for reading again, recognized the books that have altered my life, and paid extra attention to quotes from books that make an everlasting impression on my life.

Now, I want to share the things that helped me perfect my reading experience and might be able to help you, too. Part of rediscovering my love for reading was finding out the best ways to get into the reading mindset.

Reading, to me at least, is never as simple as just opening a book. Getting into the reading mood takes a lot of time - things like the smells, sounds, and settings around me make or break if I'm able to get into a book or not. Even if you're not that picky when it comes to being able to read, these are things every book lover will enjoy:

1. Book Light

Lighting is everything. One of the reasons I stopped reading was because I didn't have enough light in my new bed. Once I got this, it totally changed the game, and now I read every night before bed.

2. Bookmarks

Bookmarks are fun ways to keep track of where you are in the book but with a personalized touch. I love finding bookmarks that showcase my personality or have quotes that inspire me. Get creative and find one you will treasure. This makes it easier not to lose, so you won't be scrambling to use a receipt to save your place next time.

3. Candles 

Candles are another way to personalize your reading experience and make it more fun. I love a court of candles because you can get candles that smell like your favorite book characters from almost every fandom. Not to mention, they have a variety of smells that will help put you in a calming and relaxing mood that will get you reading.

4. Blanket

I get most of my reading done in my bed. I need my reading experience to be of ultimate comfort. A blanket makes or breaks a comfy situation.

5. Personal Library Stamp

Having your own book stamp is another fun way to personalize your reading experience and put the fun back into reading. I love getting new books and stamping them. In a way, you become a part of each story by leaving your own personal mark.