5 Sweet-Tasting Spring Treats To Make This Season

Spring into Spring!

212

The warm weather is starting to tease us here New York, which means my favorite season is here: Spring! With Spring comes sunshine, rain, flowers blooming, Easter and the opportunity to make some yummy treats for yourself, family and friends. Each Spring, I make a new Pinterest board filled with great dessert recipes I want to try out every season. Here are a few of my faves!

1. Chewy Sugar Cookie Bars

I'm excited to try this recipe out because I LOVE sugar cookies, and who doesn't? Such a classic and simple cookie turned into a bar with a pretty pastel pink color. Perfect for welcoming the season of Spring! Top if off with some bright sprinkles for that extra touch.

2. Easter Egg Cookie Dough Truffles

This recipe is my all-time favorite because I make truffles for every occasion. Whether it's Christmas, Halloween or Thanksgiving, you will find me making some type of truffle. Now that Easter is approaching, I've found the recipe I'll be making this year, and they're filled with cookie dough!! Couldn't get any better.

3. Coconut Creme Cake

I love anything coconut flavored, and one of my favorite cakes ever is coconut creme. For those of you that have been debating on trying it, PLEASE DO. It will change your life! This is a perfect cake to celebrate the start of spring with, and setting it on the table for a dinner party will woo your guests.

4. Spring Flower Pretzel Bites

5. Carrot Patch Dirt Cups

Okay, nobody can turn down chocolate mousse, one of the most decadent desserts on the planet. Accompanied by a chocolate "dirt" crumble on top, you get a creamy and cakey bite all in one. I surely couldn't refuse one of these little carrot patches, and neither will your friends and family.

Click on each photo to receive the recipe for these sweet Spring treats! Enjoy these yummy desserts and have a wonderful start to the Spring season!