5 Songs To Make Your Summer 2021 Amazing

These are the best new releases of summer 2021 so far as of the end of May.

63

Whether your jams need some sprucing up or you're just looking for something new to bop around to, here are five songs that'll meet your needs, whatever they may be.

1. "Feel Something" by Joshua Bassett

This is such a feel-good song that makes you want to go out and cause chaos with your best friends. The song is so lightweight and freeing to listen to; Joshua does an outstanding job at creating a variety of music to where most people can find something they relate to or find enjoyment in from time to time.

2. "​Change My Mind" by Peach Tree Rascals

Peach Tree Rascals have such an airy sound that makes their music so easy to consume. This song makes me want to go on a drive on a nice summer day with the windows down and the radio up. It mixes a light rap and the alt vibe that's really popular and makes you feel like the main character.

3. "Sprite" by COIN

The production of this song is so pretty. The composition is just so intricately structured and elevates the song. I love the overall vibe of this song and how light it is; it reminds me of summer nights with my favorite people. COIN is just really good at making the best songs for summer.

4. "A-O-K" by Tai Verdes​

Tai's album is just so amazing all around, but this song really makes you feel happy. The reiteration of it all being OK makes you feel like you're alive again and that a huge weight has been lifted off your shoulders. He also has such a unique voice and delivery that really pulls you into him as an artist.

5. "good 4 u" by Olivia Rodrigo

Bold choice putting her and Joshua in the same article, but I have to give credit where it's due. I know it's a hot take, but I was not blown away by her album. Don't get me wrong, it was good, but I had higher expectations. This song though is a great mixture of upbeat teen angst that we all love to jam out to. She has a really good way of making you feel what she is on a personal level and I love that about her.

I hope I've helped you elevate your summer playlist with one of these bangers!

From Your Site Articles