New Music Friday: The Top 5 Standout Songs Out On December 11

Did I just hear a song with Britney Spears featuring The Backstreet Boys.. in 2020?

12
​kid cudi album art

"Let Me Reintroduce Myself" - Gwen Stefani

Gwen Stefani returns to her ska reggae roots on her new single. This is her first non-Christmas, non-duet track in over four years! It's a fun, light-hearted song. The sound really throws me back to the No Doubt days and I'm living for it. Can't wait to see what she does next! Maybe an album sometime next year?

Gwen Stefani - Let Me Reintroduce Myself (Official Lyric Video)

Listen now to "Let Me Reintroduce Myself": https://smarturl.it/ReintroduceGwenFollow Gwen:Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/gwenstefaniTwitter: https://tw...

"Reminds Me Of You" - Juice WRLD, The Kid Laroi

On the one year anniversary of the late Juice WRLD, The Kid Laroi honored his mentor and released their cover of Kim Petra's, "Reminds Me Of You." The song brings a different meaning than the original song. Rather than it being hard to get past a lover, The Kid Laroi and I'm sure many of his friends, family and fans have had a hard time coping with the passing of Juice WRLD.

Juice WRLD & The Kid Laroi - Reminds Me Of You (Official Lyric Video) www.youtube.com

"She Knows This" - Kid Cudi"

Kid Cudi dropped his latest album, 'Man On The Moon III' and it shook rap and hip-hop fans to the core, including myself. To no surprise, the track opens with a brief dialogue from the film 'Scott Pilgrim vs the World.' Cudi has payed homage to that film a few other times in his work. The song is a downright banger. The video for this song is practically a mini-movie. Check it out below.

Kid Cudi: She Knows This - The Rager, The Menace Part 1 (Artist Spotlight Stories) www.youtube.com

"Matches" - Britney Spears, Backstreet Boys

Is it 1999? Britney Spears teamed up with the (still) dreamy Backstreet Boys and created a dance bop. This song is an extra from a re-release of Britney's last album. I don't even know what else to say about this one besides this one was for all of the 90s babies.

Britney Spears, Backstreet Boys - Matches (Audio) www.youtube.com

"Easy" - Kacey Musgraves, Troye Sivan, Mark Ronson

An unexpected collaboration, but good one: Country princess, Kacey Musgraves and dance-pop prince, Troye Sivan came together with the producing genius of Mark Ronson and created a song that throws you into a whole new world. Sonically and visually, the song is very 80s and it sounds like it could be on the next 'Stranger Things' soundtrack. This song makes you want to jump in a car and drive. Absolute bop.

Troye Sivan, Kacey Musgraves - Easy (Official Video) ft. Mark Ronson www.youtube.com