5 Shows to Watch While You're Procrastinating

When you just can't get the motivation to finish the semester.

20
The Indian Express

Everyone is waiting for Spring semester to end. We all want this snow to stop. I mean, come on, it's April. We're so close, yet so far from freedom. Let's be honest, we've all lost the motivation to do school work. In comes Netflix, Hulu, AmazonVideo, etc. Here's a list of a few good shows to binge while you're procrastinating:

1. "Happy Endings"

If you're looking for some flip-flopping plot twists, this is the show for you. This sitcom follows a group of friends from all walks of life. It includes being left at the altar, coming out as gay, and drunken nights out.

2. "Grace & Frankie"

Again with the plot twists. Grace & Frankie find out that their husbands are leaving them... For each other? At the age of 70, their business partner husbands admit to having an affair for the last 20 years and decide to get married.

3. "Parks & Recreation"

No, this is not just a knock-off of "The Office". Leslie Knope and the crew will steal your heart, guaranteed. If you need laughs, look no further.

4. "That 70's Show"

This doesn't need an explanation. It's a classic. Eric's gang will have you in tears laughing.

5. "Nailed It!"

Have you ever seen "Girl Code"? Watch Nicole Byer, a professional chef, and a guest judge put normal, everyday people to the test by having them replicate professional cakes, cupcakes, and pastries with fancy or silly designs.