5 Reasons Why Sleep is Literally the Best

Sleep cures all.

29
http://drshefalibatra.blogspot.com

There is no doubt that the ultimate healer, guider and best thing to ever exist is sleep. Hungry? Sleep. Long day? Sleep. Feel sick? Sleep. Really sad? Sleep. There is really no thing that sleep cannot cure.

1. There is really nothing better than coming home late after being outside for hours and coming home going to bed. Or just coming home late. Or just being outside for 20 minutes. Sleep is sleep, sleep is good.

2. Mattress pads: need I say more? They just make the comfiest place on Earth ten times more comfy.

3. You get to wear pajamas. Pajamas are most peoples favorite article of clothing, and wearing pajamas to bed just makes it more perfect. And just when you thought it couldn't get any better.

4. Clean sheets are the reason the Earth rotates. Don't argue with me, nothing is more satisfying than rolling up in sheets that just got out of the drier in a burrow of your own worth for 8 hours. Literally count me in forever.

5. It is procrastinations best friend. Whenever you have a lot of work to do, sleep because it no longer exist. Huge project? Sleep. Deadline? Sleep. I believe there is a quote saying "I blame every missed deadline on my abundance and lack of sleep.

In conclusion, I leave you with one final quote. When in doubt, sleep it out.