5 Reasons Why Halloween Is The Best Holiday

Halloween is the best time of the year.. here's why.

9
eskipaper

1. The weather is perfect.

It's no longer a struggle to go outside without breaking out in a sweat. It's chilly and inviting. The leaves are falling off of the trees, crunching under your feet. Long story short, sweater weather is always the best weather.

2. It's not just a one day thing.

The first day of October is the start of the Halloween craze. Decorations slowly but surely make their way into peoples' yards and everyone begins talking about what they are going to dress up as for Halloween. Halloween? More like Octoberween.

3. Everything is spooky.

House decorations, haunted houses, costumes. EVERYTHING is spooky... and it's amazing. It even gets dark a little earlier, which adds to the spookiness. Who doesn't like a good spook?

4. Halloween parties are for anyone.

There are a lot of get-togethers around Halloween. Some people aren't into social gatherings, but a Halloween party is a lot different than a regular one. You get to wear a costume and be somebody else for a bit. People get to try and guess who you are and it's interesting to hear their guesses. Branch out of your shell and go to at least one Halloween party. You won't regret it.

5. You can be anything/anyone you want to be.

The possibilities are endless. Some people like to do special effect makeup, some just like putting on a pair of cat ears. Halloween is the perfect time to use your creativity and become something you're not for once. There aren't any boundaries either, so if you want to be extremely bloody, sexy, or BOTH... go right ahead.