5 Reasons You Need To Watch Peaky Blinders Right Now

It's time people found out about the most underrated show on Netflix.

1187
tailormadelondon

Chances are you have never heard of the show, "Peaky Blinders." Well, I'm here to tell you that you should stop what you're doing and start watching it right now. You won't regret it, and here's why.

1. The Cinematography

The television series takes place in Birmingham, which is a gem in and of itself, but when you pair Birmingham with post World War One, the city comes to life. Scenes are often captured with smoke, fire, and explosions going on in the background. The dramatic scenes heighten the suspense and allure of the show, especially when paired with the music.

2. The Actors

Cillian Murphy. He is the main character and the lead gangster in the Peaky Blinders. In the show, his name is Thomas Shelby, and he is a beauty. Some people may not be a fan of the strange haircuts, but you get used to them, and with their British accents, there really isn't anything not to love. If Thomas Shelby doesn't pull you in with his looks and personality, there's plenty of other handsome characters to choose from.

3. The Violence

Violence isn't for everyone, but if you do love violence, or at least a little action, then this is the show for you. The Peaky Blinders are a British gang in Birmingham that do what they have to do to get what they want. They have razor blades in their hats, and they aren't afraid to use them. There are guns, explosions, knifes, and lots of physical fighting. Enjoy.

4. The Plot

As mentioned before, the main plot centers around the British gang, the Peaky Blinders, but the show is so much more than that. Each season starts about two years after the previous seasons ends, and each season is packed with new action, plot, and conflict. There are new love interests, new enemies, and new challenges to face. The show always keeps you on your toes and never disappoints.

5. The Finales

Oh, the finales. Each season finale leaves you biting your nails. You feel all sorts of emotions, from happy to angry to confused to traumatized to relieved. The season comes full circle, and nothing is left unexplained. The best and worst part about the season finales is that they often leave you on a cliffhanger and so full of emotion that you can barely wait for the next season to be released on Netflix. Unfortunately, you often have to wait one to two years for the next season, so it becomes one to two years of pure torture, but all the waiting is worth it when you can finally sit on the couch and binge watch the latest season.