5 Reasons To Get The Apple Watch

5 Reasons To Get The Apple Watch

Why The Apple Watch Will Be Your Next Best Purchase

454
5 Reasons To Get The Apple Watch
Victoria Piti

Last week, as part of my two-year anniversary present, my boyfriend and I went halfsies on an Apple Watch for me to have. I have always been in love with Apple products, so when Apple came out with a watch, I knew one day I wanted to get one. Finally, on February 19th I went to the store and finally made the purchase. I was beyond excited, it was the first Apple product I had put my own money into (even if only half!). I was in love from the moment I put it on for the first time. Though I've had it less than a week, it's one of the best things I've ever purchased. Here are just five reasons I fell in love with my Apple Watch and why you should get one for yourself too.

1.The band choices

The first thing I did after I bought my watch was look at their selection of bands. They can be expensive but the less expensive ones come in a variety of colors that'll match your outfit or personality. If you're like me and want all the bands but don't want to spend the money, I would recommend eBay! They have cheap yet high quality bands that fit the two sizes of Apple Watch no matter if series 1 or two! I got a woven nylon coming in the mail so I'm pretty excited! The variety of bands is definitely a plus when considering an Apple Watch.

2.The ability to choose the wallpaper of your watch

This one is awesome. Like an iPhone, you are able to put anything as your wallpaper. I have my dog as my background so every time I look at my watch I see a live photo (yes Live Photos are on the watch too!) of my puppy and it makes me smile. You can use the default watch faces too which are even better than the ones on the iPhone. I love being able to pick whatever photos I want to have on the watch and then use whatever I want for the watch’s face.

3. Being able to call someone using your watch (therefore looking like a spy)

The coolest feature is probably being able to make phone calls on the watch. Not only is it super futuristic that I can call people on my phone but it makes me look like a spy or secret agent, which might be the coolest thing ever. My mom has been saying I'm a spy and that I'm like James Bond which is pretty cool to me!

4. Being able to text on your watch

Not only can you call, but you can text! I love this feature because I can either talk into my watch to reply (again, very secret agent like) or draw my words out. It takes a little more time than using the phone but is definitely a reason to get it as you don't need your phone to reply! Its amazing that I can text from my watch and that all my general notifications are sent to it too! We are in the future guys.

5. Apple Pay without having to take your phone out

Careless payment just got more awesome. You can use your watch to pay for anything wherever Apple Pay is accepted! Which means you won't need to get your wallet or phone out to pay! It makes everything easier! Your debit/credit card is on your wrist so it keeps you from fumbling with your wallet trying to get your card out. I love this feature and again, it's like we are in the future. I cannot wait to see where Apple and technology in general goes next!