5 Reasons To Embrace Life Everyday

5 Reasons To Embrace Life Everyday

Make some freaking lemonade.

2698
5 Reasons To Embrace Life Everyday
Maura Mustion

I once got asked "If you could tell your future child one piece of advice, what would it be?" I have thought and thought and come to a conclusion. I will tell my child that he or she is to take on life with bright eyes and curious minds. I want my child to know that life is full of ups and downs and it's how you cherish those ups and get through those downs that makes life exciting. Embracing life is essential to discovering all life has to offer. You need to see the world and take in the simply spenders for yourself. If that isn't reason enough to want to see how amazing life is, here are 5 reasons why everyone needs to embrace life.

1. You really only have one life to live.

You need to take what God gave you and run with it. Life is beautiful even if you can't see it all the time and this life is yours. Own your life because it's the only one you have. Do all the things you want to do and more. Don't let the obstacles put you down and stop you from conquering your life and loving every second of it.

2. It's less stressful to just be happy.

Who needs to stress out about the details of life when you can just let it go and go with the flow. Adapt to what life throws at you and persevere through it. Of course it's not always that easy, but you're strong and you can do this. Don't let fear of messing up stop you from taking life head on. You can do it.

3. It will all work out, trust me.

Nothing works out perfectly, and if it does, please tell me how you do it. Life is about how you navigate through the bad and wait out the storm. Life is complicated and sticky, but everything will fall into place at the end of the day. Take what life gives you and work with it because that's all you can really do. Things may not work out the way you planned them to, but they will work out.

4. After bad comes good.

Bad things happen every day, but good things also happen every day. Never give up after a bad day. Sure, take a nap, eat some chocolate, and take a break, but never let life knock you down. Get up the next morning, drink your coffee and tell the world that you've got this, because you do. You know what they say, "when life gives you lemons make lemonade". So make some freaking lemonade and enjoy it. You are strong and can handle it, no matter how hard it may seem.

5. Life is beautiful.

Taking in the little moments of life and embracing the beauty of what's in front of you is indescribable. To think that you are here living in this amazing world is crazy. So stop for a moment and look up into the sky and feel empowered. You're here for a reason, to be a part of this beautiful world. Embrace people and love and puppies and flowers. Listen to music and feel the summer breeze in your hair. These are miraculous things that this earth holds and the world would not be the same without you. Embrace every single thing life has to offer because your life will not be the same tomorrow or in the next hour. Take in life while you can because it's really to wonderful to miss.