5 Reasons You Should Never Passover A Jewish Girl

Everyone needs an NJG
469

I am a strong believer that Jewish girls are the best girls. If you don't believe me, however, here are five reasons to date a Jewish girl.

1. They will feed you

With a Jewish girl, you will never go hungry. They'll have the best food to give you, and will always be prepared with snacks should you ever find yourself at a movie theater.

2. You will be accepted into their family

This could be a good thing or a bad thing. It's always nice to be on the good side of your S/O's family, but with Jews you'll get big, loud, families. If you're okay with that, you'll be invited to all the family gatherings with even more food.Also with a strong family connection you know we'll be great mothers.

3. You'll always have a good doctor or lawyer

I carry around my roommate's mom's card in my wallet, should I ever need a criminal defense attorney. However, if I need any other lawyers or doctors I know my dad will know someone.

4. You'll always have connections

Okay, this is pretty similar to number three. But while there are six degrees of separation between any two people, there are only one, maybe two, degrees among Jews. So if you're going on vacation, or are interviewing for a new job, we've got you covered.

5. You'll be accepted into the tribe

Although an NJB (nice Jewish boy) is always preferred, Judaism is passed down through the mother so our kids will be Jewish no matter what. But the Jewish religion is filled with such an amazing culture, once you go Jewish nothing else will do(ish).