5 Reasons To See 'Deadpool 2'

5 Reasons To See 'Deadpool 2'

Same Deadpool, New Shenanigans

221
5 Reasons To See 'Deadpool 2'
https://az616578.vo.msecnd.net/files/2018/05/23/6366270702692379801495480039_Deadpool.jpg

Since I first saw Deadpool back in 2016 when it came out, I have been looking forward to the rest of the story being told. As someone who has not had much familiarity with comics and superheroes, I liked that I was able to watch "Deadpool" without having very much prior knowledge of the Marvel universe. Of all the superhero movies I have seen, I connected with "Deadpool" the most because of the humor and how his breaking the fourth wall made the movie seem more relatable.

As many would expect, "Deadpool 2" continues to use humor and break the fourth wall. However, after watching it I found many new additional reasons that distinguish "Deadpool 2" from "Deadpool" making it a must-see.

Here are my top 5 reasons for why everyone should go watch "Deadpool 2":

1. Deadpool 2 is a family movie according to Deadpool himself.

But I do not recommend taking your children to go see it since it is still R.

2. Marvel References

If you’re looking for references to other Marvel comics and movies, "Deadpool 2" is filled with Easter Eggs ranging from Lady Deadpool to the most recent Avengers movie "Avengers: Infinity War."

3. Deadpool stands up against racist comments.

“And promise me, promise me one thing: that you’ll start judging people not by the color of the skin but by the content of their character.” - Deadpool

4. Deadpool works towards inclusion.

In addition to combating racism, Deadpool also tries to be more inclusive such as forming his own team called the ‘X- force designed to be more inclusive than the X-Men. He even includes non-mutants on his team like normal Peter!

5. "Deadpool 2" also features great songs that you can dance to and can serve as the soundtrack to your summer!

I know this may sound just like another advertisement, but "Deadpool 2" is worth seeing and I hope that you enjoy it as much as I did!