Movie nights with mom and grandma came in handy because now, I have found some hidden treasures from cinema films and television that I would LOVE to share with everyone. The list is small but still full of great shows and movies I recommend- especially to watch with your families, such as your mom and grandma! They will love to relive their childhood and you will love to watch some not so considered 'classic' shows surrounded by the ones you love. Yes, it is different, and yes it will grow on you. I promise.
1. 90210 Beverly HillsBeverly Hills 90210 Eating GIF by CBS All Access - Find & Share on GIPHY Giphy
My mom l.o.v.e.s this show with all her heart, and she has seen the series start to finish, at least 10 times throughout her entire life. The original cast and plot is to die for (Luke Perry, I love you), and I love it compared to the recent one they made featuring 'today's problems' high schoolers face.
2. Forrest GumpForrest Gump Cooking GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY Giphy
This is one of my favorite movies of all time and I just absolutely adore it.
3. Dirty DancingDirty Dancing Film GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY Giphy
This movie is fire, no and or buts about it. Its full of love, dancing, and overcoming societal and parental standards.
4. Golden GirlsGolden Girls Your Hearts In The Right Place GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY Giphy
My grandma absolutely loves this show- it is full of older ladies who are all best friends and it is HILARIOUS.
5. Full HouseFull House F GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY Giphy
Full House is a favorite family sitcom that is full of memories, lessons, and laughter! Plus there is a reboot on netflix with the original characters- love that!