Favorite Latina Beauty Vloggers

5 of My Favorite Latina Beauty Youtubers

With Latin Heritage Month coming to a close last week, I've compiled a list of my favorite Latina beauty Youtubers that have contributed much to the industry.

141
https://www.everypixel.com/search?q=makeup&stocks_type=free&image_id=3645589054259904391

Representation Matters. As a young woman of color, seeing other women of color (namely Latina women) producing amazing videos about things I'm interested in, like beauty, makes it that much more impactful. These are a few (not all!) of my favorite Latina beauty Youtubers who are crushing it in the industry.

Karen Sarahi Gonzalez (@iluvsarahii)

FIRST LOOK - ILUVSARAHII X DOSE OF COLORS COLLAB | iluvsarahii

If you've ever seen any of Karen's videos, you know her precision with the makeup brush is impeccable. Her amazing skills brought forth collaborations with Colourpop Cosmetics and Dose of Colors in recent years, both of which were extremely successful and for good reason. Karen is the textbook definition of detailed with her makeup looks, and I've learned so many valuable skills from her.

Yasmin Maya (@beautyybird)

CHIT CHAT GET READY WITH ME FALL MAKEUP | BEAUTYYBIRD

With two successful makeup Youtube channels, BeautyBird (English-language) and PajaritaBella (Spanish-language), Yasmin has amassed nearly 2 million subscribers. Her charming and enthusiastic personality, fantastic makeup capabilities and a chic fashion sense to match, it's clear why Yasmin had achieved such success. My personal favorite videos of hers are her "Get Ready With Me" videos where she shows us the process of getting dolled up in her day-to-day life.

Desi Perkins (@desiperkins)

GLAM CAT EYE WING | DESI PERKINS

All Hail the Queen of the Makeup Brush. Desi Perkins is undoubtedly one of my favorite makeup artists of all time. Her videos communicate complicated concepts with such ease and help viewers like myself improve our makeup skills astronomically. She has also collaborated with the brands Dose of Colors (twice!) and Quay Australia, just to name a few. Her visions for makeup looks are incredible and her kind spirit is palpable in every video that she posts. She offers many tricks and how-to's for hair in addition to makeup as well, demonstrating her talent in all things beauty.

Amanda Ensing (@amandaensing)

Fall Makeup Transformation + Chit Chat | AMANDA ENSING

If you're looking for variety, look no further. Amanda Ensing is one of my favorite beauty vloggers for switching her looks up so consistently and effectively. She's always expanding her knowledge of techniques, even branching out to different elements of beauty aside from makeup - like WIGS! She makes learning about makeup easy, including prices and different tidbits about the products she uses. We stan a versatile queen!

Valeria Loren (@valelorenbeauty)

MY HONEYMOON MAKEUP GLAM | VALE LOREN

Valeria Loren is the ball of energy that we all deserve. Her extreme dedication and consistency to her channel has shown in the growth of her following in recent years. Seeing her get so excited to test out new makeup and offer her honest "First Impressions" is all I need to get pumped up about the latest launch in beauty. Her honesty and happiness reinvigorates my excitement to pick up my makeup brushes every time I watch her videos.