5 'No Makeup' Drugstore Products That Every Girl-On-The-Go Needs For That Perfect Glowy Summer Look

These products will leave you fresh-faced and dewy.

24

Even though it seems like summer is coming to end, that doesn't mean that you have to stop glowing. These products are sure to give you the perfect glowy summer look while still looking natural and fresh-faced. They are essentials for a 'No Makeup' makeup look and are also affordable, what's not to love?

1. Pixi Glow Mist

Pixi Beauty

This Glow Mist will give you a glowy and radiant look. It is hydrating and great for setting/refreshing your makeup. You can also use it prior to makeup application in order to get a glowy base. It is suitable for all skin types.

2. Maybelline Dream Urban Cover Flawless Coverage Makeup, SPF 50

Maybelline

Maybelline is one of my favorite beauty brands and I always trust their products. This foundation provides great coverage, but it is also has a lightweight finish and is very breathable. This foundation has an SPF 50 so it will definitely protect you from the summer sun.

3. Physicians Formula Butter Bronzer

Physicians Formula

This bronzer will give you the perfect bronzed, summer look. With its creamy texture and glowy finish it 'delivers a radiant Brazilian goddess glow!'

4. Milani Baked Blush

Milani Cosmetics

The Milani Baked Blushes are a staple in many people's kits, especially in the shade 'Luminoso'. These peachy and rosy blushes give the perfect combination of pigment and glow to the face.

5. L'Oreal Colour Riche Shine Lipstick

L'Oreal Paris USA

This lipstick is the perfect summer lipstick. It offers rich color and shine without being sticky. It is nourishing and hydrating. Available in 16 shades, so you are sure to find a color that works for you.