4 Must-See Shows On Netflix

4 Must-See Shows On Netflix

Thirty-seasons worth of shows to watch, you'll be binge-watching for awhile.

13
4 Must-See Shows On Netflix

These are four shows that I would highly recommend checking out on Netflix.

1. "Supernatural"

"Supernatural" is a well-known show that has 15 seasons now on Netflix. It is rated TV-14. It follows the brother's Dean and Sam as they fight supernatural creatures. Some of the creatures that the brothers run into are demons, vampires, angels, shapeshifters, and ghosts. They run into all sorts of other supernatural creatures over the 15 seasons as well. This show is not yet finished and there are a few episodes in the final season yet to be filmed. If you have not yet watched this show, I highly recommend it.

2. "13 Reasons Why"

"13 Reasons Why" is a Netflix original show that has become very popular on Netflix and has four seasons. It is rated TV-MA on Netflix. The show follows a teenage boy named Clay. In the first season, it is mostly about a girl named Hannah Baker that had committed suicide and the tapes that she made. This show tackles many tough topics that I think people should be aware of. I would highly recommend this show. I do warn that some of the topics may trigger people and you may want to check into the topics before watching.

3. "Gossip Girl"

"Gossip Girl" is a Netflix show that has six seasons. It is rated TV-14 on Netflix. The show follows a group of friends on the Upper East Side of Manhattan. The show follows them through high school and into college over the seasons. There is plenty of drama and romance in this show. I recommend this show to anyone who likes drama or romance.

​4. "The Fosters"

"The Fosters" is a show that has five seasons. It is rated TV-14 on Netflix. It follows a group of kids that are all fostered and/or adopted by two moms. This show is full of drama and romance. I would recommend this show to anyone that likes shows or movies that are dramatic and romantic. There is also a spinoff of this show called "Good Trouble" on Hulu. I would also recommend watching that show after you watch "The Fosters."

These are some well-known shows on Netflix, but if you haven't seen them yet, I highly recommend watching them.