5 Of The Most Magical Places To Shop For Disney Merch

You'll be looking like the Belle of the ball with your coordinated outfits.

36

I miss Disney. I know that it's open to the public right now, but personally, I feel safest waiting until they are able to open at full capacity with no masks before booking another trip. In the meantime, however, I can purchase Disney merch in preparation for my next trip. One of the best feelings of going to Disney is having a put together, coordinated outfit. Whether your whole family puts together t-shirts or you match your ears (I know you own a pair if you're reading this article) with the rest of your outfit, it's a fun way to showcase your Disney love without wearing a full costume to the parks. Disney's store prices can be a bit steep, so here are some of my favorite alternative, small business Disney shops to buy from. These all have a wide range of prices, content, and creative designs that you may never even find at Disney itself. Happy shopping!

1. The Lost Bros

https://lostbrostradingco.com/products/monorail-long-sleeve-tee

Number one on my list has got to be The Lost Bros Trading Co. They have so many different pieces, from hats to t-shirts and sweaters. Each design is created by them, and they have such a wide range of options to choose from when it comes to representing your favorite characters. Keep a watchful eye on their emails or social media, though, because they sell out fast!

2. Magical Castle Company

Etsy

Next up is Magical Castle Company. This Etsy shop produces all embroidered pieces from hats to quarter zips and sweaters. They even have a personalized cast member quarter zip where you can request to have your name embroidered into a Disney cast member style sweater.

3. The Pixie Place

Etsy

The Pixie Place has a lot of cute designs that are simple enough to wear as a normal shirt but are fun enough to dress up as a cute Disney outfit. They tend to have pre-orders for some of their more popular apparel, so make sure to follow their social media accounts to see when limited items will be released!

4. Once Upon a Bron

https://onceuponabron.com/shop/ols/products/popcorn-sticker

Once Upon a Bron is such a cute sticker shop! She lists the occasional t-shirts and prints, as well, but her stickers are the main attraction. She even has a Disney-themed YouTube channel of the same name if you want to check out her content.

5. Once Upon Apparel

https://www.onceuponapparel.com/products/mechanical-prince-unisex-crew-rogue-rider?_pos=3&_sid=de07f58d6&_ss=r

Last in our lineup is Once Upon Apparel. This store has a wide range of fun designs and even some Harry Potter inspired merch if you plan to take a trip to Universal Studios after you hit Disney World.