5 Mini Heart Attacks You Have While Shopping

When the cashier says...

34
Google Images

It is always time to shop. As a result, we all experience these "mini heart attacks":

1. "You missed the sale. It ended last week."

This always happens as you proceed to buy the mound of clothes you tried on. You thought there was a sale but as they ring each item up, you kick back one small tear a time.

2. "We are sold out of that style."

Every time this happens to me, I picture myself falling to my knees, in slow motion, yelling "No!"

3. When you pick up a price tag and it is three times the amount of your bank account.

We have all done it. For example, a shoe catches your eye. You walk over to the pair of shoes and check the bottom for the price tag. You see $539 and your immediate reaction is as if the shoe was just taken out of a 400-degree oven with no oven mitt on. You flip the shoe back over quickly and evacuate that area quickly.

4. "We are closed."

You walk up to a store with the lights on and are so excited to buy the one thing you have been waiting for. But the door is locked. You make eye contact with the employee inside the window and they give you an evil smirk.

5. When the salesperson says you look great in an outfit and you know you look bad.

That is why you always bring a family member or a friend. Honesty is sometimes brutal, but worth it. Maybe you shouldn't be wearing a tight dress that makes you look like a sack of potatoes. Sorry salesperson, but not today!

Despite the tiny moments of panic we all have while shopping, buying new clothes and gifts for yourself is worth it.