5 Must-Have Items For Your Beach Bag

5 Must-Have Items For Your Beach Bag

Beach Towel - Got it, Sunscreen - Got It, Hat - Got It. What about the Speaker?
136

Beach season is here, and as you may know – I seem to be slightly the beach professional at this point. Find me anywhere on a beach, and you can bet your bottom dollar that there isn’t one essential item that I don’t have in my bag. Living on the coast for nearly two years, I have accumulated quite the collection of beach essentials needed to make every trip to the beach, small or large – less stressful. If you find yourself wondering what you may need to pack in your beach bag for the trip, here is a list of a few suggestions:

1. Boca Clips

These are more commonly seen at the pool, however, these handy little clips will be greatly appreciated while on the beach. Whether it be using the clips to hold down your towel, or attaching your garbage bag to your umbrella – these five dollar clips are a life-saver for me!

2. Altec Lansing Waterproof Speaker

Nothing is worse than arriving at the beach without some type of speaker or headphones to enjoy some music. There are a number of different types, sizes, and brands of speakers for purchase. Not only are these speakers used for the beach, they can be used by the pool or in the bathroom without worrying about the water damage that may occur.

3. Tommy Bahama Beach Chair

Now, I know this chair is very “brand specific” but rest assured that you will not be disappointed. With a towel rack, a cooler pouch, attached cup and phone holder, and wooden armrests – these chairs are essential for a relaxing day at the beach. They are a little pricey, but if you are like me, and don’t mind paying for quality – these chairs will not disappoint!

4. Thirty-One Thermal Insulation Pouch

This is a shameless plug for Thirty-One, as my mother is an independent consultant. However, these small pouches are phenomenal for a day at the beach. This pouch is thermally insulated and perfect to keep your valuables inside. I always leave my keys, cell phone, and wallet in there to ensure that everything is in a safe spot.

5. Beach Spiker

These are becoming more commonly seen in many stores, but these plastic cup holders are a lifesaver for me. It’s as simple as sticking it in the ground, and instantly having a place to stick your cup, speaker or cell phone without worrying about the sand touching it. I recently saw these at Walmart for around five dollars. Depending on the company and the store, there are many color options available. And as always, a small monogram will look perfect on your small beach accessory!

I could continue my list for days because you can never have too many accessories for the perfect beach day, however – these five items are absolutely necessary for a successful, stress-free day at the beach. I am always fully prepared for a long day at the beach, with the help of these things in my beach bag. Happy Beach Season!!