5 Holiday Cocktails With Bailey's Irish Cream Liqueur

Sometimes a dash of Bailey's in your hot chocolate makes the holidays a little bit more relaxing.

24
cup of hot chocolate

Baileys Irish Cream is a liqueur made with whiskey, cream, and a cocoa extract. Many people drink Baileys straight over ice, or use it as a mixer in shooters, martinis, and Irish coffee. Some people (including me) even enjoy Baileys in hot chocolate or milkshakes.

Here are five recipes using Bailey's Original Irish Cream Liqueur that I found and have been enjoying during this holiday season! (Number 2 is definitely my go-to!)

White Russian

Bailey's

Ingredients

• 1.5 oz Baileys Espresso Crème Liqueur
  • 0.5 oz Smirnoff Vodka
  • 0.25 oz Coffee liqueur (optional)
  • 2 oz Milk
  • Maraschino Cherry
  • Ice

Directions

1. Pour all ingredients into a glass with ice and stir.

2. Combine in a glass and mix.

3. Garnish with Maraschino Cherry.

Spiked Hot Chocolate

Bailey's

Ingredients

• 1.5 oz Baileys Original Irish Cream
  • 1 tsp hot chocolate powder
  • 3 oz milk
  • A dollop of cream
  • Chocolate sprinkles, chocolate brownies, chocolate fingers, chocolate sauce, chocolate anything to garnish

Directions

1. Use the hot chocolate powder and the milk to make a hot chocolate. Pour into your favorite mug.

2. Make it magnificent. Add the Baileys.

3. Garnish gregariously. Dollop on fresh or whipped cream, marshmallows (toasted marshmallows take it to another level), chocolate flakes, whatever you fancy.

Mud Slide

Bailey's

Ingredients

• 2 oz Baileys Original Irish Cream
  • 0.5 oz Smirnoff No. 21 Vodka
  • 1 cup Ice
  • Chocolate Syrup

Directions

1. Blend Baileys, vodka, and ice.

2. Before pouring, swirl chocolate syrup around glass. Garnish as desired!

Bailey's Latte

Bailey's

Ingredients

• 1.5 oz Baileys Original Irish Cream
  • 1 shot espresso
  • 5 oz hot milk
  • Chocolate sprinkles to garnish

Directions

1. Pour 5 oz hot milk into a latte glass.

2. Top it up with 1 shot of espresso.

3. Pop in 1.5 oz Baileys. Shave over some dark chocolate.

Bailey's S'mores

Bailey's

Ingredients

• 3 oz Baileys Original Irish Cream
  • Crumbled graham crackers or shortbread
  • Mini marshmallows
  • Marshmallows
  • Chocolate sauce
  • Blow torch to finish

Directions

1. Add the crumbled graham crackers or shortbread to the bottom of a jar. Dollop on marshmallows (as many as you like!)

2. Heat the chocolate sauce and pour it into the jars. Probably add a bit more chocolate sauce.

3. Sprinkle on the mini marshmallows. Pour in the Baileys! Now toast the marshmallows with the blow torch until melty and delicious.