5 Games You Need To Play At Every Party

5 Games You Need To Play At Every Party

Fun adult games to make your party a bast!

111
5 Games You Need To Play At Every Party
Amazon

I am a huge fan of all things that involve a game. For the past couple years I have developed a few favorites that are hilarious to play with a group of people. These games will have you crying out of laughter guaranteed!

1. Taboo

Taboo is a game where you pair of in groups of two. You have to make your partner guess a word without saying a group of words that help you describe it. It can be so tricky and nerve-racking because you only get a minute.

2. Quip Lash

Quip Lash is a game online that a group of people can play on the TV with their phones. Each person gets a couple prompts and they can type in whatever funny response they want. Two answers go up on the screen and the other people vote for their favorite. This game is so fun!

3. The Voting Game

In this game, all players get assigned a number. Then certain prompts are read out loud and other players give their number to the judge of the person who best applies to the scenario.

4. What do you Meme?

This game can make anyone chuckle. The game comes with many of the best Memes everyone has seen on Twitter or Instagram. There are many different prompts and you have to decide which one fits best with the meme chosen by the judge.

5. Cards Against Humanity

This game is so much fun to play and you can play with so many people! Its basically the adult version of Apples to Apples!