5 UO Fall 2019 Looks You'll Love

5 UO Fall 2019 Looks You'll Love

Summer has come and gone quicker than ever this year and August will be over before we know it. As sad as I am that lake days are coming to an end, there's something about a crisp fall day that can't compare. Layering - think cozy sweaters, scarves, and pullovers - what's not to love. Check out some of my favorite fall staples from Urban Outfitters that will spice up your wardrobe right along with your pumpkin spice latte!

23
5 UO Fall 2019 Looks You'll Love
Brooke Cagle

1. Teddy Fleece Jacket 

You can never go wrong with a cozy fleece to keep you warm when Wisconsin decides to turn into a tundra again. I may have a slight obsession with any kind of fleece jacket but this teddy fleece has to be one of my favs. I especially love the unique and have been loving teal/green lately so I may just have to get this one.

2. High-Rise Paperbag Pants 

If you think about it, the last few years in fashion have brought forward a million different styles of pants. How weird is that? I feel like a few years ago there wasn't a lot that wasn't denim let alone so many different cuts and styles. These high rise paperbag style pants are a fall staple that you can mix and match with just about anything. I love how they're high waisted while still having that comfortable fit throughout. And, again, I just really love the green ones.

3. Mock Neck Sweater

As much as I love summer, the endless August heat always gets me excited for crisp air and fall colors. I'm a sucker for a cozy sweater and this mock neck sweater is no exception. This sweater comes in a bunch of fun colors and the Bronze color is perfect for Fall!

4. Seamless Bodysuit 

Since summer isn't (completely) over yet, as we wait for the August heat to fade and the leaves to fall , layering becomes essential to the bipolar Midwest weather. This seamless bungee bodysuit is so comfy and can be layered with absolutely everything. So, if for some reason its 80 degrees in October like it was last year and 40 degrees the next, throw this on with a sweater on top and you'll be ready for whatever direction mother decides to take your day.

5. Dr. Martens Lace Up Classics

If you know me at all, you know I'm a huge shoe girl. I've always loved shopping and fashion in general, but shoes are my weakness. A girl can never have too many sneakers, or sandals, or boots, right? I can't wait to snag this pair of Dr. Martens to add to my wardrobe as a fall staple. They're classic and stylish, but practical and reasonable in price.

Urban Outfitters is always my first go-to for the latest trends and Fall 2019 is no different. Check back later this season for more of my favorite fall looks!