5 Dorm Accessories You Definitely Need

5 Dorm Accessories You Definitely Need

All the things you need at a price you wont mind spending!

4
5 Dorm Accessories You Definitely Need
By photographee.eu on Everypixel

Everyone knows that Target is the place to go when you need to shop. Although most of the time, many of us just go to walk around. You can never leave the store without buying something, even when you tell yourself multiple times not to. On the bright side, you will always find anything that you need there no matter what it is. Shopping for your dorm may be difficult but Target makes it so much easier with everything you need in one place! Here are 5 things that you totally need in your dorm from Target!!

All items will be linked on the bottom!

1. Organizer Task Lamp

We all know that the lighting in the dorms are not the greatest, especially for a desk. That is why a desk lamp is an amazing idea! This lamp not only has a USB port but it also has a plug on the top! You will also not have to waste space with any small drawers or pencil/pen holders because the lamp includes that! For only $15 this lamp will cover everything that you need on your desk!

2. Dinnerware

When you don't feel like spending money on food in the dining hall you can always throw a cup of ramen in the microwave. If you want to be "boujee," you can put it in a $.79 (yes, I said $.79) bowl. Not only do they have cheap bowls, but they also have super cheap plates and cups. With a wide range of colors you can definitely find one that fits in your color scheme!

3. Bedrest

For all the times that you just want to be comfortable and write an essay on your bed, now you can! You will never have to worry about putting your pillows up against the wall and having to fix them every 5 minutes. They have different sizes and obviously many colors, but they also carry them in different fabrics! If you prefer fluffy, they have it, sherpa, they have it, even velvet, they have it!

4. Mini Fridge Caddy

You're obviously going to need a place to store all of those dishes you just bought, so instead of putting them in your closet, get a mini fridge caddy! It's perfect due to the fact that most dorms already come with a mini fridge! It comes with a place to hold plates, silverware, bowls, and cups! With it being flat on the top you do not have to worry about losing that space on top of the fridge either!

5. Hanging Organizer

As everyone knows, your closet in your dorm is not going to fit all of the clothes you have. A good solution is to get a closet organizer! If you are out of room in your drawers or you don't have any place to store your shoes, this can help! All you do is hang it in the closet and voila! You know have extra room to put anything that you need! It doesn't just have to be used for clothes, you can also store extra books or notebooks in it. Any way to free up some space!