5 Bible Verses Everyone Needs To Hear

1. Matthew 6:25

"Do not be anxious." - Matthew 6:25. This bible verse was told to me at a time when I was very anxious and unsure about the next steps of my life. But just hearing this verse reminds me that there is no need to worry and that I got through all of that anxiety of this new stage of my life. God got me through all of that worry and really made me better because of it, I am only grateful that He allowed me to be where I am today.

2. Proverbs 31:25

"She is clothed in strength and dignity and laughs without fear of the future." - Proverbs 31:25. This is the type of verse that you see on Christian apparel, tattoos and in devotionals. This is a commonly used bible verse that is all around us and that is for good reason. Proverbs 31:25 reminds me that I have nothing to fear and God will get me through it all. He gave me the strength and courage to stand up for what I believe in and to tell the world around Him. God gives each and every one of us the courage to be bold and live out our lives for Him. We just have to take the leap of faith.

3. Psalm 46:5

"God is within her she will not fall." - Psalm 46:5. One of my favorite bible verses and is one of the first ones that really spoke to me as a teenage girl. For me this means to find faith in God and know that His Holy Spirit is in our hearts. He will never leave us and won't depart from us. God is going to be there through the future and beyond, He is guiding our paths.

4. Proverbs 16:24

"Kind words are like honey sweet to the soul." - Proverbs 16:24. As kids we are told to treat others the way we want to be treated and to always show respect where ever we go. Now that shouldn't change one bit, we should always show respect and kindness to everyone we meet. But one thing we can add to that saying is showing God's kindness to others. A simple smile or compliment will make someone's day and show them that God is within this world. He wants us to spread his light in the darkness and to spread kindness to others.

5. Matthew 5:16

"Be a light for all to see." - Matthew 5:16. This verse can go along with Proverbs 16:24 in being a light in the darkness. You see in this world we are surrounded by darkness and are constantly getting bombarded with things of this world. So what are us Christians supposed to do? We are supposed to be the light for all to see and guide them towards Jesus. He wants us to speak to the people of this world and bring them out of the darkness.

"