5 Brand New Shows To Watch On Netflix Right Now

Bored in the house? In the house bored? Here are 5 recommendations of shows to watch on Netflix. You might need to grab some popcorn for these!

7
The CW

Rewatching "The Office" and "Parks & Rec" can get a little boring, especially during quarantine, so you might as well expand your Netflix horizons while you have the chance!

1. "Tiger King"

"Tiger King" is a true-crime documentary series that explores murder and big cats.

This series is only 7 episodes and it's very binge-watch worthy! There are many things in this series that still need to be uncovered, so if you like crime or drama, this is the series for you.

The cool thing about this short series is that The Great Wynnewood Exotic Animal Park is still open in Thackerville, Oklahoma. This park is actually the largest privately owned exotic animal park, and you can visit with general admission for $15; not only is this series worth the watch, but this park might be worth the visit.

2. "All American"

All American is 2 seasons, but that doesn't mean you won't finish both seasons within a couple of days. This show is based on true events involving the life story of NFL Superbowl Champion, Spencer Paysinger. All American goes through Spencer's high school experiences as a football prodigy who transfers from an unsafe neighborhood and school to Beverly Hills, where he seeks better opportunities regarding football and college.

If you like football, drama, and action, then this is the show for you.

3. "Never Have I Ever"

This show just came out on Netflix and I finished all 10 episodes in one day. "Never Have I Ever" is about the coming of age for an intelligent, Indian-American teen who hopes to become popular after a rough first year of high school.

Devi, the star of this show, has many goals she wishes to attain throughout her sophomore year of high school, such as going to parties and landing the perfect boyfriend. Just like any high schooler though, many obstacles come in between her and her goals.

I recommend this show if you enjoy a good laugh, cry, or want to feel somewhat nostalgic about your high school days.

4. "Outer Banks"

"Outer Banks" follows a group of teenagers who live in the outer banks of North Carolina. This show is filled with drama and mystery.

This new series is only 10 episodes long and an easy show to binge-watch. This group of teenagers tries to uncover the mystery of what happened to their ringleader, John B's dad, who disappeared.

They uncover an extraordinary treasure which might lead to why his father disappeared. If you're a fan of uncovering mystery and drama, then this is definitely a good choice of what to watch.

5. "Legacies"

If you have seen "The Vampire Diaries" or "The Originals," this show is a must-see. Although this is 2 seasons and 32 episodes, it's very easy to lose track of time when viewing this show.

"Legacies" examines the life of Hope Mikalson and the Salvator school of the young and gifted. These gifts aren't normal gifts though, this is a supernatural school for vampires, werewolves, and witches lead by Professor Alaric Saltzman. This show is filled with romance, drama, and action, who wouldn't love this series?