5 Best Advantages Of Unflavoured Nicotine

Business

147

The news lately has been full of negative commentary on vaping. it's difficult when you're somebody who has benefited greatly from using vaping to quit cigarettes, to listen to so many people who have no idea, come out with such negative opinions on vaping.

It's easy for people who have never smoked and never tried to quit, to say that vaping is the worst thing in the world but for those of us who have battled with nicotine addiction and have finally been able to kick it and see that it’s possible to live a healthier life.

There has been a lot of discussion around flavour ban and although it is true that having a healthy variety of flavours can entice current smokers to switch there are some benefits to vaping unflavoured e-liquid.

Here we will discuss the top 5 advantages of buying Unflavoured Nicotine in New Zealand.

1. Unflavoured Nicotine Is Safer

Vape juice is made up of four main components Propylene Glycol, Vegetable Glycerin, Nicotine and flavourings.

The problem with flavourings is that you never really know what you're getting. There are thousands of different flavours available on the market today and each of those flavours is made up of a number of different flavour profiles. The flavouring in some vape juice can be made up of 20 different flavour profiles.

Sure this makes for a really tasty juice but the downside is that rather than having four main ingredients you can have up to 20 or 30 ingredients. The majority of companies now in Australia make sure to only include diacetyl-free flavourings but there is some comfort in knowing exactly what is in your vape juice.

Currently, there are no regulations around the labelling of eJuice and so when you look at the ingredients it simply states flavourings or natural flavourings rather than a comprehensive breakdown of the flavour profiles within the juice.

For many companies, this is their ‘’secret sauce’’ and so do not want to have it advertised on the side of their bottles.

1. Unflavoured Nicotine Is More Affordable

Another reason you should stock up on our premium unflavored e-liquid is that it is very affordable. Have you spent lots of money trying out different flavours only to realize that you didn't like them after a couple of puffs?

Sometimes it's hard to find a flavour that agrees with your taste buds. When you buy unflavored e-juice in bulk you can enjoy the real thing and save money at the same time since you will be spending less money on coils, extra flavours, and mixing materials.

1. One Can Vape Just Unflavoured Nicotine

Are you starting to realize that most of the flavoured vape juice on the market is just too sweet or spicy for you to enjoy? Flavoured vape juice is overpowering for some people, which is why unflavored e-liquid is the perfect solution.

It will provide the exact same vaping experience just without the flavour additives. If you prefer a more natural taste, pure unflavored Vegetable Glycerin e-juice may be the right choice for you.

1. One Gets To Choose How Much Nicotine To Consume

Another benefit of vaping unflavored nicotine e-liquid is that you are in control of how much nicotine you consume. If you don't want it, you can easily order a batch without nicotine.

However, if you prefer just a taste of nicotine when you vape you can buy a batch of e-juice with anywhere from 3 mg to 6 mg or 12 mg.

1. Vape Coils Last Longer When Vaped Unflavoured Nicotine

It's been known for a long time that some flavours will cause your coil to become gunked up and useless quicker than you like. Some of the best flavours taste great but mean that you only might get a week out of your coil and so you have to re-wick or else put in a new pod.

Because unflavoured juice doesn't have any of the sugary components that you have, other flavours which reduce the life of your coil can make your coil last for as long as possible.

Conclusion

We all know when we leave our vape juice sitting around for a little bit too long and it turns dark Brown. That is when the components in your vape juice become oxidized and start to take on a deep colour.

This is something you want to see when steeping juice but isn't very pleasant when you just happened to forget that juice was behind the couch. Wouldn't it be nice to pick up a bottle of juice that's 6 months old and for it to be like the day you bought it!