5 Fun Apps To Download During Quarantine

1. Tik-Tok

If you don't already have this entertaining app, you should definitely hop on this trend. This app is FREE! Not only will you spend too much time watching short videos on this app, but you might also find yourself starting to make content too! Tik Tok is a fun way to kill time, and it is filled with a wide variety of content.

2. Minecraft

Minecraft is a great way to let out some creativity. Want to build your dream house or a castle? You can build anything your heart desires for the price of $6.99. Trust me, it is worth the purchase! This fun game has been around for quite a while, but updates are always taking place. Plus, you can play with your friends, which is a great way to help with boredom during social distancing.

3. Plague Inc

Although we are currently living in an awful pandemic, in the meantime, Plague Inc is a fun and free app to play while staying home. You are given the opportunity to make a disease and try to infect the world with it. This game is very strategic and creating a global plague is harder than you'd think! What disease will you create?

4. Zombies, Run

This is a free app for those who enjoy taking walks or runs. During your walk or run, you are given different objectives, have to escape from zombies, and go on missions. There are also exercises given that you can do indoors if you'd rather not go outside! This is a really great app for those who want to stay in shape or get in some exercise during the quarantine.

5. Headspace: Meditation & Sleep

We are facing a very scary reality right now. Headspace is the perfect, free, app to help with meditation and relaxation. If your sleep schedule is ruined and you're unsure of what day it is, this app might help you get back in the groove. This app is also a very beneficial download if you have anxiety or trouble sleeping. It is a good idea to focus on improved mental health during this time.

5 apps I urge you to download, because why not? These apps are good distractions, fun, creative outlets, and overall just create a clear headspace. Have fun and do something semi-productive from the comfort of your phone.