47 Thoughts You Had During This Week's Episode Of 'The Bachelor'

The "Most Dramatic Episode Ever"

22
gossipandgab.com

Okay, so I am pretty positive everyone can agree that Chris Harrison says "This will be the most dramatic season ever" way too much! I also think that we can all agree that last night's episode, along with the previews for next week, was probably one of the most dramatic episodes of all time. Now, if you're not so much of a bachelor fan, first off you're no fun, and second, this probably means nothing to you, but love it anyway.

1. First of all....how is Amanda making those short shorts so classy...oh wait, she's Amanda

2. The suspense leading up to Amanda seeing her kids for the first time...

3. Amanda seeing her kids for the first time...Is Ben crying?

4. Those children are so adorable how did anyone ever cheat on Amanda

5. Aww they got her family a gift on their balloon date

6. Boy Ben seems overwhelmed

7. Ben why are you saying Seagulls like that

8. Amanda is seriously perfect

9. Lauren your bra! Lauren!

10. Lauren's nose always gets so red

11. The butter conversation.

12. The flight attendant reference while feeding her a grilled cheese...

13. Ben is crying

14. Lauren is my favorite..hands down

15. Caila looks like a pageant girl

16. Wait, since when is Caila Ben's deepest relationship?

17. Her dad is a CEO?? OK money

18. The awkward clapping of the factory workers

19. I can't decide if Caila and Ben are cute...or just awkward

20. Caila's mom is so cute

21. Moving on, Jojo got roses yay!

22. Wait, what who is Chad

23. Are you kidding me ABC?

24. They really used these scenes of Jojo cryng to make it look like it was because of her brothers

25. But really why are her brothers so annoying

26. And why do they look like the wanna be property brothers

27. And why does Jojo have such an amazing house

28. *Googles to find out both of her parents are doctors*

29. Jojo's mom is so adorable too

30. Wow I'm nervous for Jojo

31. Jojo is SMOKING

32. Okay, Lauren...of course why not she's obviously the best

33. ok whatever Caila

34. What?! Amanda?! Why would you do that to Ben? Why?!

35. But I do love Jojo

36. But why not Caila

37. The fact that Ben is so upset semi makes up for it.....when men cry..

38. Yes next week previews

39. ok cool they are all in love with Ben...

40. Wait....did he really just tell someone he loves them pre-final rose?

41. Has that ever happened?

42. Is he allowed to do that?

43. What? He told two people?!

44. What is going on?

45. I can't handle this

46. But next week's episode better hurry up and get here

47. Ok now I'm ready for Friday so I can watch "Fuller House"

Thank you for reading everyone! Enjoy these pics of me, Chris Harrison, and Chris Soules from a few weeks ago when I went to the taping of the Bachelor Live! Oh, and Kris Jenner the surprise guest.

xoxo, Casey