40 Texts You Send And Receive To And From Your Hometown Best Friends

35. How would I survive without you?!?

778
Unsplash

When you're away at college, your main form of communication with your besties is through millions and millions of texts. Whether it's a short one-liner or a literal novel, you are always there for one another-- in the good times and the bad. Girls aren't all that different though and we tend to send similar seemingly universal texts to one another in times of desperation as well as celebration. Here are 40 texts you have probably received from your besties at one point in time or another throughout your collegiate career:

1. I miss you.

2. I wish you were here.

3. SOS!!!

4. OMG did you see (insert name of random you graduated high school with's name) post on insta?!

5. I just need to be home.

6. I did something REALLY stupid last night...

7. I cannot wait for break.

8. Just failed a test... hate my life.

9. I wish we weren't so far apart right now.

10. I am SO lucky to have you in my life.

11. What would I do without you?!

12. Literally got 3 hours of sleep last night and running off 5-hour energy.

13. Help.

14. Graduation can't come soon enough.

15. SO hungover. Actually dying.

16. I miss my dog.

17. When we get home we're doing (insert random activity.)

18. Omg, I met the hottest guy out at the bar last night. We're definitely getting married.

19. I just want to watch sad movies, snuggle, and drink wine with you right now.

20. I AM NEVER SPEAKING TO (insert name of the guy you said you banned yourself from yesterday) EVER AGAIN.

21. He texted me and I'm going over there later...I hate myself.

22. I wish we all went to the same school.

23. No one gets me like you do.

24. Only 47 more days until we're reunited!!!

25. I love you and you're an amazing person, always remember that.

26. I hate adulting.

27. Slept through my 8 am so that's how my day's going so far.

28. Do I stay in and study or go out?? I can't decide for myself.

29. Call me!!! I need your opinion on something.

30. I am not O.K. right now.

31. All guys suck. I'm done.

32. My professor is SO HOT.

33. But, he's married :(.

34. So blessed and thankful for you.

35. How would I survive without you?!?

36. I miss not seeing you every day.

37. You're literally my soul sister.

38. Please call me asap!!!

39. Will we ever not be playing phone tag??

40. Always remember that I will be here for you no matter what.

Being away from your homies is tough!! You have to rely on phone calls, texts, facetimes, etc. just to keep in contact with them. It's definitely not the same as being physically together-- but hey at least we have that, right?