40 Elevation Worship Song Lyrics That Are Truly God-Sent

Songs that speak to your soul are truly God-sent songs.

3867
Stocksnap

Elevation Worship has so many amazing worship and praise songs. Sometimes, as we sing them in my church, I am hit with the overwhelming sense of love and awe that comes with worshiping such an awesome God.

These lyrics have helped me through my journey spiritually and shown me a new sense of God's faithfulness. Here are 40 lyrics from Elevation songs that speak to my soul, and I hope they speak to yours as well.

1. Give Me Faith

“Give me faith to trust what You say, That You're good And Your love is great. I'm broken inside, I give You my life.”

2. Give Me Faith

"I may be weak, but Your spirit's strong in me. My flesh may fail, but My God, You never will."

3. Be Lifted High

"Focus my eyes away from myself. You become greater; I become less."

4. Unstoppable God

"Nothing shall be impossible. Your kingdom reigns unstoppable. We'll shout Your praise forevermore. Jesus our unstoppable God."

5. Jesus, I Come

"In all my weaknesses, You are my confidence."

6. Your Promises

"When the weight of life begins to fall, on the name of Jesus I will call. For I know my God is in control and His purpose is unshakeable."

7. Your Promises

"Doesn't matter what I feel. Doesn't matter what I see. My hope will always be in Your promises to me. Now I'm casting out all fear, for Your love has set me free. My hope will always be in Your promises to me."

8. Your Promises

"And Your Presence is enough for me."

9. Your Promises

"You will always be more than enough for me. You will always be more than enough for me. Nothing's gonna stop the plans You've made. Nothing's gonna take Your love away. You will always be more than enough for me."

10. The King Is Among Us

"You said “Consecrate yourselves to me and you will see amazing things.”"

11. The King Is Among Us

"We need Your revival, Holy Spirit fire, burning ever brighter, in our souls. Kings and kingdoms falling, hear your people calling, King of Kings we need a miracle."

12. The King Is Among Us

"The King is among us and His glory surrounds us and His fire is falling as we sing.
The Savior is for us and His love is victorious and revival is rising in His name."

13. Here As In Heaven

"Overflow in this place. Fill our hearts with Your love. Your love surrounds us. You're the reason we came to encounter Your love. Your love surrounds us"

14. Here As In Heaven

"Spirit of God fall fresh on us. We need Your presence. Your kingdom come, Your will be done, Here as in heaven."

15. O Come To The Altar

"Are you hurting and broken within? Overwhelmed by the weight of your sin? Jesus is calling."

16. O Come To The Altar

"O come to the altar. The Father's arms are open wide. Forgiveness was bought with the precious blood of Jesus Christ."

17. Resurrecting

"The head that once was crowned with thorns is crowned with glory now. The Savior knelt to wash our feet now at his feet we bow. The one who wore our sin and shame, now robed in majesty. The radiance of perfect love now shines for all to see."

18. Resurrecting

"By Your spirit, I will rise from the ashes of defeat; The resurrected king is resurrecting me. In Your name, I come alive to declare your victory. The resurrected king is resurrecting me."

19. Shine A Light

"Nothing can stand against us. Our praise will break the darkness. We declare, Your kingdom’s here. Because our God is for us we’re living in the promise. We declare, Your kingdom’s here"

20. Yahweh

"Spirit of Jesus living within us. Never to fail or forsake. Unending promise, Heaven inside us, whispers the sound of Your name."

21. Yahweh

"Holy. Holy is the Lord. Worthy to be praised.
YAHWEH!"

22. I Can't Believe

"I can't believe the price You paid for me. What You did not owe so that I could know You. How can it be you chose someone like me to declare Your praise for the glory of Your name."

23. I Can't Believe

"You gave Your life upon a cross to make Your home within my heart. Oh what a faithful God you are. Your praise forever in my heart"

24. I Can't Believe

"To the one who gave it all I belong with all my heart and soul. And every gain I count as loss when I survey the wonder of the cross."

25. Fullness

"Pour it out, let Your love run over. Here and now, let Your glory fill this house."

26. Fullness

"Tongues of fire, testifying of the Son. One desire, Spirit come, Spirit come. Speak revival, prophesy like it is done. One desire, Spirit come, Spirit come."

27. Do It Again

"Walking around these walls, I thought by now they'd fall; but You have never failed me yet. Waiting for change to come knowing the battle's won for You have never failed me yet."

28. Do It Again

"Your promise still stands. Great is Your faithfulness, faithfulness. I'm still in Your hands. This is my confidence, You've never failed me yet"

29. Do It Again

"I've seen You move, You move the mountains. And I believe, I'll see You do it again. You made a way, where there was no way. And I believe, I'll see You do it again"

30. There Is A Cloud

"Lift your eyes, offer your heart"

31. There Is A Cloud

"And with great, anticipation we await, the Promise to come. Everything, that You have spoken will come to pass, let it be done!"

32. Overcome

"And for every fear, there's an empty grave. For the risen One has overcome."

33. He Is Lord

"The greater One within me is more than what's against me. He's in control."

34. Yours (Glory And Praise)

"It all revolves around Your throne. Who can know Your glory? So high above yet slain for us. You alone are worthy and the praise is Yours. And the praise is Yours! You're the One we bow before"

35. Forever I Run

"Here I lay my life down to be found, found in You. Here I empty myself
to be filled again, with you."

36. Forever I Run

"Where You are, there I'll be. What You speak, I will see. I will see Your glory."

37. Forever I Run

"You are the strength of my heart. Forever I'll run, again to Your love."

38. Overcome

"We will not be moved when the earth gives way for the risen One has overcome."

39. None

"Still I will give, myself away to make You known the Name above, all other names is Yours alone."

40. Call Upon the Lord

"I will call upon the Lord for He alone is strong enough to save. Rise, your shackles are no more for Jesus Christ has broken every chain."