4 Ways To Style Pearl Hair Clips

4 Ways To Style Pearl Hair Clips

These adorable clips can add so much to a simple hairstyle!

8
4 Ways To Style Pearl Hair Clips

If you're like me and you love to style your hair but get really lazy to do it every day, then accessorizing with pearl hair clips is a really fun and pretty inexpensive way to do it. You can find pearl hair clips in a variety of styles on Amazon and in practically any beauty store.

These clips are so versatile and the easiest way I like to wear them in my hair is to create a side part and then pin the hair back on the shallow side of the part. I typically use one pearl clip for this, but you can use however many you want! You can also mix and match different styles of clips if you'd like. This is the quickest way to add some style to your hair and works best for lazy days.

Another way I like to use these clips is to pull two pieces of hair around my face to the back of my head. I then secure them with a bobby pin and then place the pearl clip(s) on top. You can also braid a section of the hair underneath the clip to create another variation of this cute style.

The next way I love to wear these clips is to create a messy side bun. Once you have secured the bun, you can place the clips practically anywhere to add a pop to the style. I typically like to place them on one side of my head instead of in several places. I also like to pull out some baby hairs to complete the look.

And the last method I use for these clips is to create a high ponytail. Then you can take the pearl clips and put them above or under the ponytail as an accent! These clips are so easy to add to everyday hairstyles and can give you a put-together style within minutes.