4 Ways To Save All Of Your Dollars

College is filled with ups and downs and turnarounds. For every single college student comes a new set of struggles, but for most of us our main problem is we hardly have enough money to survive. Here are some helpful tips to save you a couple of bucks.

1. Buy a jug of coffee. 

For me, coffee has always been the hardest thing for me to say no to. If I'm craving it I have to buy it and from that has lost me many, MANY dollars I wish I could take back. At literally any grocery store you can be a half gallon of iced coffee for $3-$5 and it will last you a week, or three-four days depending on how much you drink.

2. If you're eating out share a meal or take a to-go box. 

Lots of things come up and despite all the saving you try to do a friend may want to have a dinner out for their birthday. When you do eat out, because you will try sharing a meal or make sure you take your left overs and save a few dollars or just time on making another meal.

3. Make a grocery list of only things you need. 

A huge adjustment for many college students is not knowing how to grocery shop. It sounds weird, but it's the truth. When you are grocery shopping have a list of recipes and be overly specific on things you need. Always double-check what you already have at home and how much you have so you aren't spending money on things you don't need.

4. Online shop for clothes and leave it in your cart. 

Online shopping has saved me hundreds of dollars and I am not exaggerating. Anytime I shop online I will add $100+ worth of items to my cart and leave it in there for 1-2 weeks, by the time I check it again stuff is sold out or I just don't love it. Eventually, I dwindle my cart down to 0-3 items and end up saving so much money I didn't need to spend.