How To Get A Summer Body

4 Ways To Glow Up Over The Summer

A few simple ways to become a better you.

1071
c1.staticflickr.com

https://www.instagram.com/p/BkAuI0KAUfc/?tagged=beach

Everyone is perfect the way they are, but if you are looking to change up your life before the new school year, try some of these methods. Do them in a healthy way, and don't put too much pressure on yourself to change because one part of the glow up is loving yourself, and that should be done regardless of how you look.

1. Get fit.

c1.staticflickr.com

Summer is the perfect time to get into an exercise routine because your schedule is less hectic. Make going to the gym a priority. It can be hard at first because your body won't be used to it, but you'll notice over time you'll be getting stronger.

Exercise is also great for the mind and might help you clear your head of negative thoughts. Go back to school with a better body and a healthy workout routine.

2. Change up your style.

c1.staticflickr.com

If you want a fresh new look, try a new style or build on your old one. Summer is a good time to experiment with clothes because of how fun and free the season is. Incorporate that into your style. You don't need all new clothes, but maybe a few staples and basics that you can style all different ways.

If you don't have a ton of money to do this, thrift stores are great because they're cheap and you'll find unique pieces no one else has, making you stand out.

3. Try new hairstyles and makeup looks.

c1.staticflickr.com

If you want a new look, maybe try out different hairstyles and ways of doing your makeup. Step outside of your comfort zone and find what looks the best on you. Dye your hair, cut it, or simply style it differently. When it comes to your makeup, maybe incorporate bright colors since it is summer, after all.

Also, make sure you're comfortable with wearing natural hair and no makeup because these things are only supposed to enhance your confidence, not be the source of it.

4. Improve your mindset.

c1.staticflickr.com

The most important thing of all is to know that a glow up can also be a mental one. Use the summer to strengthen your brain, and learn that it is under your own control. Start being more positive about things. Start writing down what you're grateful for every day. Start loving yourself so much you can show others how it's done.

All of this will shine far brighter than anything you do to improve your physical appearance.