4 Reasons To Watch Season 2 'Outer Banks'

Who wouldn't want to escape to OBX?

38

1. Mindless, relaxing TV!

There is a huge plot line to be followed throughout the "Outer Banks" series, but it's not like it requires thinking or you're getting graded on it! Take this opportunity as we reach the tail end of summer to kickback and watch a summer-themed show!

2. It's summer-y!

That being said, we all want to hold onto summer just a little while longer as classes and the academic year are just around the corner. "OBX" is the ultimate summer show that fans have been waiting nearly a year and a half for the second season. Jump on it and see what all the hype is about!

3. You have characters that are facing real-life problems.

"Outer Banks" has every type of person from every walk of life represented. There is someone that everyone will be able to relate to in this show, and they are facing struggles that are realistic in both the first and second season. However, some of these struggles are for cinematic drama which is also an entertaining wild ride too!

4. You can escape to the "OBX" type of lifestyle!

Beautiful scenery and an entertaining plot make for a great escape to the "OBX" in your mind. The only downside to this is that you're not actually in the "Outer Banks" when the show is over!

e