4 Reasons This Season Of The Bachelor Is The Worst One Yet

We all know it's true.

9
Twitter/@bachelorabc

You might not realize it, and you might not agree but let's talk about all of the problems this season has.

1. The girls aren't that great.

Normally, by now, there's a few girls who really stand out above the rest. As of right now all these girls are just causing petty drama and no one is really making themselves known as a front runner.

2. Peter is boring.

I was never his biggest fan when he was on Hannah's season. It's nothing against him, he's just a typical guy and there's nothing that makes him really stand out. He kinda just goes with whatever and isn't standing out much either. It's his season, yet the show really doesn't have much to do with him.

3. Hannah B.

Go away. That is all. Just leave.

4. The producers are trying too hard.

It's like they are forcing drama to happen. The champagne, Chase Rice, Hannah B., Demi, etc. We get it, you made a terrible choice for the Bachelor and now you have to make stuff happen because no one cares.