Advising has begun and most of us are planning out our schedules for next semester and this summer. Study abroad interest meeting information has been posted all over campus and if you have even thought about possibly studying abroad this summer I have one thing to tell you. DO IT. Last summer I studied abroad in Greece and it was easily one of the best decisions I have made since I have been in college and this is why you should too:

1. I met some of my greatest friends

I signed up to study abroad only knowing one other person going and ended up with new best friends by the end of our trip.

2. I visited places that I have always dream of visiting... and I got class credit for it

Being able to go to Greece and get full credit for a class while traveling and having fun was the BEST!

Being able to go to Greece and get

full credit for a class while traveling and having fun was the BEST!

3. I ate A LOT of good food

Trying new deserts was my favorite part.

I will never forget the people I met, the places I visited, and the history I learned about. It was truly an amazing experience and I was so blessed to have the opportunity to go.

If you are considering Studying abroad or have heard about it LOOK INTO IT!!!!!! I promise you won’t regret it.