4 New Years Eve Outfits That Will Be Sure To Steal The Show

Check out these 4 NYE outfits!

9

Option 1: Affordable and Simple

forever21.com

This simple LBD from Forever 21 is super cute and affordable at only $22.00! The rhinestone straps add a party feel to a simple black dress. Pair it with a pair of colorful heels or flats and it's perfect for a New Year's party!

Check it out here

Option 2: Classic Silhouette 

urban outfitters.com

If you're looking to keep it low-key but still cute this New Year's, consider a plaid mini dress like this one. The front cut out keeps it playful but classic. Pair it with some dangly earrings and make an entrance at your event!

Check it out here

Option 3: The Statement

whitefoxboutique.com

One of my favorite looks is a jumpsuit, and what better occasion to wear one than New Year's! This one from White Fox Boutique is fun and flirty and a super unique color. You'll be sure to stand out in a jumpsuit at your event!

Check it out here

Option 4: The Sparkly Splurge

Nordstrom.com

This last option of the bunch is the most expensive, and the most sparkly! If you're looking for a show stopping mini dress that can be worn to multiple occasions, check out this option from Nordstrom. Pair it with some simple jewelry and you'll be sure to catch everyone's eye this New Year.

Check it out here