4 Feel Good Songs That You Can't Help But Smile To

Cheer up butter cup, I've got good music for you.

21

Need to put a smile on your face ASAP? Look no further!

1. " I Feel Amazing" by Harry Hudson

This song is just so pure and positive in every way possible. It's an extremely easy listen and is good for any situation. Focuses on making life the best it can be and appreciating the little things you have. I think it's a really good song to make you sit back and acknowledge everything you have in life.

​2. "Getting Better" by The Beatles

The Beatles are just super nostalgic for me in general, so their music usually makes me happy, but this song just brings out such a happy attitude. It's a super positive song that just makes you want to look at the brighter side of things. The cheery instrumentals and real lyrics make the song more relatable.

3. "24/7/365" by Surfaces​

Surfaces is honestly just such a naturally fun group. They have a way of gracefully instilling joy into their music. This is one of their first big hits and I completely understand why. It's very carefree and upbeat. A really good song to drive to on a sunny day with the windows down.

4. "All Star" by Smash Mouth

This is a song that everyone knows and everyone gets hype to. I seriously cannot listen to this song without singing every lyric with my chest. It's such a fun and catchy song that also I think has a place in everyone's heart.

5. "Talk Too Much" by Coin

Coin is just a fun band in general, but this song just hits different. The upbeat flow and instrumentals are really unique, then combine them with the carefree lyrics, and you've got yourself a really happy song that you can't help but smile to.

If you liked this article, be sure to check out my Spotify for more music!