4 Conspiracy Theories I'm Obsessed With

4 Conspiracy Theories I'm Obsessed With

I'm so sorry my inner nerd is showing.

272
4 Conspiracy Theories I'm Obsessed With
Andre Benz Follow Message

I am constantly getting teased by my friends because I am a “closet nerd.” I am a huge fan of Sci-Fi movies, documentaries, and yes, even conspiracy theories. Often times, when insomnia strikes, I turn to Youtube or Netflix for conspiracy theory videos. So since it is currently almost 1:00 a.m., I decided to list a few of my favorite conspiracy theories and explain why I think you should believe in them too.

The Mandela Effect

The Mandela Effect is basically a theory where everyone believes that a certain thing happened or remember it happening/being something that is actually not. I know that may sound confusing but let me explain. The Mandela Effect coined its name from the one and only Nelson Mandela. Now ask yourself this: When did Nelson Mandela die? Many think it was when he was in prison in the 1980’s, but he actually passed away in 2013. Hince the name, “Mandela Effect.” So here is another example of this theory: Curious George does not have a tail. (Yeah, let that sink in, because I could have sworn he did!) Also, the Evil Queen in Snow White does not say, "Mirror Mirror on the wall…" She actually said Magic Mirror on the wall. Basically, my childhood was a lie

Aliens Are Real

...and the Government knows about it. To be honest, I have been obsessed with the idea that life exists on other planets because how can you be so naive not to? Also, if Aliens did exist, obviously the Government would not tell us about their existence because of the cinematic, over-popularized Hollywood idea on what Aliens look like and what their intentions are. Many people would turn to a state of panic if we said that there were other life forms outside of our own. Just my two cents though...

Time Travel Is Legit

This one was hard for me to grasp at first, but honestly, it is just too good not to include. In a film by Charlie Chaplin, you see a woman using what seems to be a cellphone. Many people think that this is digitally edited in or she is just simply holding something up to her ear, but either way, it's weird because there weren't exactly around then.

About Mattress Firm

This one I found while scrolling through Twitter one night, and I haven’t been able to stop thinking of it since. Mattress Firms are EVERYWHERE! There are at least 5 of them in my hometown all within 10-15 minutes of each other. Now I know this may not seem weird to you but keep reading and it will make sense. Mattress Firms are always empty, yet there are so many of them. On top of that, mattresses are not in that high of demand. You get a new mattress every 8-10 years or so, maybe even longer. If this is the case, why on earth are there so many Mattress Firms and how are they still open? The common theory is that they are money laundering services, because how else are they staying open and still popping up everywhere?

These are just my top four conspiracy theories that I'm intrigued by right now. So the next time you can’t sleep or are stuck in traffic and see three Mattress Firms right next to each other, just keep these in mind.