4 Atmospheric Black Metal Songs

4 Atmospheric Black Metal Songs

Back again with some good atmospheric songs for you

1120
4 Atmospheric Black Metal Songs
Bing.com

I am back again, with another Atmospheric Black Metal Songs list. It has been over a month since my last list on this subject. Since then, there have been some outstanding and good songs. Most of these are fresh from this year and some are from upcoming albums of artists. Unlike my previous list, this will be much shorter with only 4 artists and songs being mentioned. I will be leaving links to each artist at the end of this list.

1) Unreqvited- Stardust (2018)

Unreqvited is a one-man DSBM band from Canada. They emerged with their 2016 debut album "Disquiet" which is a really good album that you should check out. Stardust is a single from their upcoming album. This single does a good job of producing the atmosphere, feelings and overall, emotion for listeners to be pulled in. What makes it even better is near the end of the song, with the guest vocals that add to the song as it ends.

2) Marunata- L'Effraie (2018)

Starting off this list is Marunata with their song L'Effraie on the split album "Colours Of The Mind". Marunata is a two-man black metal band from France. The song starts off harsh and then the guitar melodies kick in and it meshes well with the vocals and works well making a nice melody. The highlights of the song have the be the smooth transition at 4:03 mark to a clean and slower tone. I love that transition because Marunata pulls it off really well, it's unexpected. The guest vocals by Ling Huang after the transition is another highlight. When Ling takes over the vocals, she starts singing in Chinese and this adds uniqueness to the song because it goes from French to Chinese and back to French.

3) Nord Forest- Itineris (2016)

This song is not new but recent from 2016. I had come across this recently and man, have I missed out on this band. This song is off from their 2016 album "Inter Sidera" which you should check out if you enjoy this song and more quiet ambient, mesmerizing, beautiful songs that can bring you transcendence.

4) Stillness- My Snow Princess (2018)

For the last song on this list, I wanted to add this artist because of the creativity and different approach Stillness takes for this genre. Some people might dislike this song because it doesn't sound like your usual Atmospheric Black Metal song, it doesn't have that harsh fast sounding blast beasts, evil sounding riffs. This is a slower paced, melodic sound that can be calming and sounding like a lullaby, it stands out. The album itself is solid and I hope that Stillness continues his approach to this genre.

Stillness: https://stillnessband.bandcamp.com/

Unreqvited: https://unreqvited.bandcamp.com/

Marunata: https://marunata.bandcamp.com/album/colours-of-the...

Nord Forest: https://nihilart.bandcamp.com/

Once again if you enjoyed any of these artists consider supporting them by buying their albums. I hope you enjoyed this list or at least attempted to listen to these. Some of these songs can be used to calm you or if you want to listen to something new.