34 Nicki Minaj Lyrics You Use As Instagram Captions If You're A Bad Bitch

The captions to shows other how bad you really are.

75787
Stylish HD Wallpapers // Flickr Creative Commons

Nicki Minaj is one of the baddest bitches in the whole game, so why not take her lyrics and use them as Instagram captions to show other people that you are a bad bitch.

1. “I hear they comin’ for me because the top is lonely” - I’m the Best

2. “You could never understand why I grind like I do” - I’m the Best

3. “To all the bad bitches, I can see your halo” - I’m the Best

4. “I am not Jasmine, I am Aladdin” - “Roman’s Revenge”

5. “I'm the terminator, bitch talk slick, I'm a have to terminate her” - “Did it on ‘em”

6. “They got their guns out aiming at me, but I become Neo when they're aiming at me” - “Fly”

7. “I win, thrive, soar, higher, higher, higher, more fire” “Fly”

8. “I am not a word, I am not a line, I am not a girl that can ever be defined, I am not fly, I am levitation” - “Fly”

9. “I'm a beast, and I feast when I conquer” - “Save me”

10. “I fly with the stars in the skies” - “Moment 4 life”

11. “Yes I call the shots, I am the umpire” - Moment 4 Life”

12. “Shout out to my haters, sorry that you couldn't faze me” - “Moment 4 Life”

13. “I'm the best now, anybody with some money should invest now” - “Blazin’”

14. “Do you take me to be who I am? To have and to hold 'til death do us part? ‘Cause if not it’s just best we both part” - “Here I Am”

15. “I’m a woman, hear me roar” - “Here I Am”

16. “Competition? Why yes, I would love some” - “Check it out”

17. “You could bring it any day, natural bad ass NBA, that's my initials, that's why officials don't blow the whistle” - “Last Chance”

18. “Yes you'll get slapped if you're lookin' hoe” - “Super bass”

19. “Somebody please tell him who the F I is” - “Super bass”

20. “They judge me like the girls on trial” - “Girl Fall Like Dominos”

21. “You know the real bitches love me fuck the fake girls” - “Girl Fall Like Dominos”

22. “Ain't a bitch that could do it, not even my impostor” - “Come in a Cone”

23. “Bitches ain't shit, and they ain't sayin' nothin', a hundred motherfuckers can't tell me nothin'” - “Beez in the Trap”

24. “I'm in my own lane, you ain't in my category” - “HOV Lane”

25. “Bad bitches like me, is hard to come by” - “Starships”

26. Call it a curse, or just call me blessed. If you can't handle my worst, you ain't getting my best” - “Marilyn Monroe”

27. “Take me or leave me, I'll never be perfect, believe me, I'm worth it” - “Marilyn Monroe”

28. " I lied to keep you from breaking my heart" - "I Lied"

29."'Cause we dope girls we flawless, we the poster girls for all this" - "Feeling Myself"

30. "When I walk in, sit up straight" - "Only"

31. "One minute they hate me, then they love me" - "Want Some More"

32. "I never worry, life is a journey" - "The Night is Still Young"

33. "Cause I win again" - "Win Again"

34. "Let's be real, all you bitches wanna look like me" - "Barbie Tingz"