Report this Content
There is something special about going to Target.
It's that magical place where you kind of blackout, forget about the outside world around you, and a 10-minute trip turns into a three-hour binge-shopping episode. Although your wallet may not like Target as much as you do, you can't help but be drawn back to those red and white circles.
Here are 30 thoughts you have while shopping at Target:
1. Ok, I just need to get one or two things
2. I'll be in and out in 10 minutes MAX
3. OOOooo I gotta check the dollar section briefly
4. Look at how cute this candle is
5. And here's some stationary that matches the candle
6. I NEED IT
7. OK, OK-- focus
8. What was I in here for again?
9. I see they got new bathing suits in
10. I desperately need a new one so I might as well look
11. That's a cute dress
12. Ya know what would look good with this dress?
13. **Wheels cart to shoe section**
14. I wonder if they have these in my size
15. They have my size, it's fate for me to get them
16. Okay, now to groceries
17. I really shouldn't grocery shop when I'm hungry
18. Do I need this family size bag of chips for just me?
19. It's been a long week
20. **Puts chips in cart**
21. Alright, almost done
22. Wait, I need some makeup
23. They seriously don't have the one color that I use for eyeliner
24. I'm never shopping here again
26. Oh wow this pillow would go perfectly in my apartment
27. And I absolutely NEED this decorative rock paperweight
28. Why do they only have two registers open???
29. Wow, I was only in there for 2 hours! Better than what I was expecting
30. Man, I love Target
This article has not been reviewed by Odyssey HQ and solely reflects the ideas and opinions of the creator.