30 Lines You'll Never Hear in a James Bond Movie

What would it sound like if a woman actually turned Bond down?

82

Whether it's Sean Connery or Daniel Craig playing 007, some things just never happen in his world.

Here are 30 lines of dialogue you'll never hear the principal cast say in a James Bond film:

1. “I'm married with three kids, James. I really don't think this will work out.”

2. “Alright, 007. For this mission, you’ll have to go undercover as a eunuch.”

3. “Blast. None of Q’s gadgets are working.”

4. “This time you’re heading to somewhere in Kansas, 007.”

5. “Are you really sure this thing works, Q?”

6. “Guess I’ll have to buy a cheap suit this time.”

7. “We’re running low on vehicles, James. You’ll have to take one of the pickup trucks.”

8. “Moneypenny, you're such a bore."

9. “I suppose I really have to kill this fellow, don’t I?”

10. “I’m retiring, M. Think I’ll move to Wales and do something sedentary.”

11. “James Bond is dead. We’re sure of it this time.”

12. “Normally I’d tell you to keep your hands off this woman you’re guarding, James. But frankly, I don’t care anymore. Have at it.”

13. “Your martini recipe stinks, James.”

14. “We need you to guard the general’s daughter, James. She’s in her sixties.”

15. “I should have mentioned this, but I don’t actually have the right to kill. I just like shooting people.”

16. “No drinks for me. I’m a teetotaler these days.”

17. “After all we’ve been through James… I still hate you.”

18. “Stuck in this hospital for three weeks. I’ll have to stay off women the whole time.”

19. “I surrender.”

20. “This device has such a boring name.”

21. “M, I’m going to need some more 00’s as backup.”

22. “Couldn’t we discuss this instead of fighting?”

23. “Why the world-domination plan, old boy? You’re filthy rich already.”

24. “Father was right. I should have gotten into insurance work instead of MI6.”

25. “No, I will not take this bloody assignment, M. I’m on vacation.”

26. “You’ve heard about this Bond fellow? Maybe we should quit while we’re ahead.”

27. “Blast. Gun’s out of bullets.”

28. “Actually James, I don’t make these gadgets. I buy them wholesale from a factory in China.”

29. “Truth be told, darling, I hate traveling.”

30. “You’re giving me a raise or I won’t take this assignment, M.”